Friday, May 27, 2005


(A sunny day where the curious me tried something new. Repulse Bay, April 2003)

"I don't know why: someone you'll meet, talk, laugh, then say goodbye-- that's all, and soon you'll totally forget them; while someone will suddenly flash into your mind when you thought you had already forgotten about them. It's just when I was doing my laundry, I thought of you: a girl always with tender smile, slim, loves poem, loves music, loves all the beautiful things in the world, so brave that she fights for her true love. I do believe that you can read one's personality through his eyes. I can feel those kindness in your eyes, I tell myself, I like this girl. you know, one who loves music, arts and literature is always a virtuous person, at least-- will never be a bad person. So I'm just send this mail to say "hi". I can picture you staring at your feet silently, that's really good. :) "

An email from September... yeah, i'm feeling a bit better now. yes, really this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home