Saturday, October 14, 2006

粗黑方框眼鏡



Nirvana on guitar. They've got moving songs. I'm not a rock person but it got me moving. I had somebody give me an unplugged Cd of theirs a few years back. It is good. Music got this weird but special spell on me. Spellbound- my grade 7 examiner wrote this word on my marksheet, a little hard to believe at first... But that's what I've been trying to do, placing spells on people with my musical mind. I was playing a spanish piece at home while they were out in the living room. Then mum said to me, 'It's a wonderful piece.' Funny. They never said much about my playing. I never think much about what others said. When I play, it's as if the piano has chosen me. It's that tingly feeling you got when there's nothing in your mind except vivid colours. Orange and blue and purple. Sparkly stars glowing from the velvety night. Like diamonds. Like somebody's smile that melts your heart. You don't see them but you can feel it real. Like chu chu's smile (!) Like love. Oh. that's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home