Tuesday, May 31, 2005



Remembering that day by the seashore in the Lake District, a quiet morning treading on the pebbles on the beach, I looked out into the lake silently, and it seemed infinite. There must have been something in my head back at that moment, but whatever it was, it's now like those clouds in the photo, subliming without an outline. Like the boat in the far distance, the future holds so much unknown to me, but yet as sheltered the jet black sky that I looked up to while coming back to hospital tonight, it's yet filled with so much hope and anticipation. Tonight's sky was filled with clouds here and there, obscuring the grandeur of the space above. But nevertheless, it made me absolutely spellbound by my minute presence in this world. It dried my tears and made me take a big big breath and start walking again....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home